Communication, Press, TV
Eteam International has strong links with the world of journalism in particular with regard to tourism and digital technologies.
It has a presence on the Board of FIJET, the International Federation of Tourism Journalists which is present in 35 countries, manages MMTECHS NEWS, the B2B & B2C technology Web Magazine edited by Edward V. R. Voskeritchian in 3 languages, and provides support for the Milanoglamour
However, Communication is more and more moving towards the web, where Eteam can use its technological skills to carry out consultancy and project development activities:
- Eteam is a partner of Retenetvision, which provides web-tv services to organizations and professionals. This activity is leading to requests for strategic and technological consultancy in live WEB-TV networks at an international level.
- Our low-cost H24 TV technology is used in the 3rd world countries (see From Tunisia SMEs promotion).
- A synergy has been created between the Web-TV activities and online marketing in which it is present as a partner of H24.MARKETING which operates for international brands such as ILLY Caffè and local ones such as EL NASSER, FARDELLA VINI, etc.
- Communication, Web&Social-Marketing activities and projects are carried on in several countries by Eteam experts and partners on a success rate basis, to give customers greater assurance of professional and effective activities.
Communication based on AI applications
AI based content generation
Artificial intelligence can reduce the time needed to create texts and images for magazines, social networks and corporate presentations by 80-90%, therefore many communication and marketing activities need a technical support for using the AI-based emerging tools.
Eteam International carries out various consultancy and support activities in the use of AI applications, ranging from the creation of content for information and marketing communications, to the creation of images and texts for novels, to the use of avatars to create video communications.
The presentation made by Eteam "Simple artificial intelligence applications that simplify our lives" shows how assistance on the use of new AI-based tools is useful for reducing costs and increasing the effectiveness of corporate communication. See VIDEO
LiveTranslate, a brand new technology, unique in the world
Streaming live and automatic translation pave the way to international Communication
Live streaming is replacing the traditional TV, because it has no geographical barriers. But it has language barriers ... or at least it did: today our new technology handles machine translation associated with video broadcasting.
1) LiveTranslate for conferences and seminars
Our technology, for now unique in the world, was used for the first time in Italy, in the 73rd FEMTEC International Conference
and now is adopted by the Politechnico of Milan for its international Masters. The minimum delay time (less than one second) makes this service suitable even in conference rooms, where the video with the translation can be projected next to the speaker. So real-time translation allows the audience to understand who is speaking a foreign language. Download a summary
and some brochures (EN
) of this technology and its applications.
Some examples of streaming live with automatic translation for conferences and seminars:
- Cuba event opening speech. Remote speech by Prof. Solimene, President of FEMTEC: Frame 1 , Frame 2 (IT to SP).
- Polytechnic of Milan, international master in Architecture for Sports: Frame 1 , Frame 2.
- Femtec Conference 2022, speech of Dr. Marcus Coplin : LiveTranslate 1st version (beta test).
- Promotional videos produced for Tunisiawines, speaker Ugo Gastaldi (International Chef): EN, FR, SP.
- Introducing the "Genovaseitu" Association presented by Alexandra Galarza (IT to SP).
2) LiveTranslate for remote meetings
LiveTranslate technology is also used in two-way mode to manage meetings between two remote organizations that do not speak the same language. Here too, the streaming delay of less than 2 seconds makes real-time dialogue possible.
For confidentiality reasons we cannot show a real meeting, so we simulated an English-Spanish meeting using avatars: see the video